Broadcom Crystal HD

Thanks, I will wait patiently. Really appreciate the work that you have done here. It is exciting to see this evolve!

Cheers

I dont know how to do that. But i can confirm that when i used the other skin in Advance settings it doesnt let me select the Use the Crystal HD card from options. It does appears but doesnt have a white dot or let me select it. And i just quit the card from apple T.V. and it start working all just o.k. slow but o.k. The rare thing is i order 2 cards each from different providers for my 2 apple t.v from ebay and none of them works…this is the card i order i hope is the right one http://www.ebay.com/itm/261509824756?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Thanks Vincent

I have the same issue the crystal HD option is grey. However I did download the NHL gamecenter live addon and was quite impressed with the quality of the picture. What confused me was when I streamed a movie it was somewhat pixelated even though it was HD.

See OSMC arrives for original Apple TV - #32 by sam_nazarko

We can’t do much about external content. CrystalHD is not an upscaler, just a video decoder.

Sam

I was playing with some of the settings and it looks great now! Watch the intro scene to Lucy. Wow it look fantastic even at 720p!