Buffer / Advancedsettings.xml / Play network-video without reloading

Hi,
I have a playlist playing currently only one video.
The source is a “smb://” network source.

The video buffer cleares each time the same video starts playing.
I already set the following settings in the advancedsettings.xml (.kodi/userdata/)

<advancedsettings>
<network>
<buffermode>1</buffermode> 
<cachemembuffersize>0</cachemembuffersize> 
<readbufferfactor>3.0</readbufferfactor>
</network>
<cache>
<memorysize>0</memorysize>
<buffermode>1</buffermode>
<readfactor>4.0</readfactor>
</cache>
</advancedsettings>

(I have it once in <cache> and once in <network> b/c I wasn’t sure which one is correct)

I want the video to buffer on SD-Card and repeat the playlist. If there is enough space on the sd-card if should NOT reload everything from the network source.

So is there any hint on how to accomplish the task?

This is a Kodi specific function. You should direct your question there.

http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=166

If you just want to play the one video why not copy it to the sd card?

ActionA14m
This is a Kodi specific function. You should direct your question there.

Kodi Community Forum - Raspberry Pi

I’ve OSMC installed.

Dilligaf13m
If you just want to play the one video why not copy it to the sd card?

I want to be able to switch only the playlist and change the file from time to time.

OSMC is an operating system for the Raspberry Pi and Vero devices that is designed for optimum performance of the Kodi media player program that is provided. Simply because you’ve installed OSMC has nothing to do with an issue that is specific to the functions of Kodi itself unless it’s proven that Kodi fails to function in an expected way when run under OSMC. Simply because you have Windows installed on your PC, do you think Microsoft is required to provide you support for all the programs that may also be installed on it by default? Please have a look here if you need further clarification. Frequently Asked Questions - General - OSMC

OK, thank you. I’ll post where you recommended I should.