Buffer issues after October Update

I have done a lot of testing and I am sure that I have eliminated the issue to the Vero 4k’s Wi-Fi.

I put the Vero 4k to another TV that is next to the Wi-Fi router (1 meter). I saw no change in buffering speed whatsoever. When I plugged in a cable directly to the Wi-Fi router there was no issues whatsoever buffering and it can pull about 92 Mbit/s with its 100 Mbit/s interface. This is about 3x faster compared to Wi-Fi.

So I decided to test at the original location on the floor directly above the Wi-Fi router (4 meters or so away). I have an Asus AC66U which is being used as a Wi-Fi repeater elsewhere in the house. I placed it next to the TV upstairs to which it is intended to display and plugged in a cable from the Asus AC66U to the Vero 4k. As I was expecting, I could pull the same 92 Mbit/s from the AC66U Wi-Fi repeater with the Vero 4k connected to it with cable.

The AC66U normally is located 20 meters away from the Wi-Fi router where it can transfer over 300 Mbit/s. With a distance of 4 meters it should be even more than that.

So there clearly is something wrong with the Vero 4k’s Wi-Fi capabilities. It should theoretically with its single-antenna design be able to transfer 433 Mbit/s. If it could transfer just a quarter of those 433 Mbit/s it would be just fine. However, the reality is that it can transfer with just one out of a fourteenth/fifteenth of the theoretical speed while ALL my other devices transfer at far greater speeds.

How can we improve the Wi-Fi performance of the Vero 4k? Do you have a patch for its Wi-Fi driver?