Buffering issues

OK, so I’ve done some testing. Bearing in mind I’m currently using the built-in WiFi, I have a couple of questions side-questions.

I see from this post: Vero4k Networking - #2 by sam_nazarko that I should be getting around 200Mbit/s speed.

Having mounted an NFS (for best performance?) share from my Synology server using autofs, and doing a time cp /mnt/server/file /dev/null, a 46MB file takes 14s to copy, so that’s around 3.3MB/s so way off a 200Mbit/s speed.

My wireless router is a Hitron (on VirginMedia Business in the UK) offering 802.11 a/c/n speeds, so I should be getting something better.

Also, is there an easy way to configure the network from SSH that’s compatible with the OSMC Program app from the GUI? I’d prefer to configure the network remotely as doing it through the GUI is a pain.

I don’t want to be distracted to using WiFi if cabled is best, but it looks like the WiFi on the Vero4k is potentially faster than the 100Mbit wired port, I can use either. The Vero4k is directly below my WiFi router and has many dots in the GUI indicating a strong signal I guess.