Buggy GUI in MyOSMC

A good friend of mine is trying to set up his Vero2, and is having issues connecting to wifi. One of the biggest issues is that the MyOSMC GUI is as buggy as heck. Check this out, for example:

I’ve seen the same thing on my unit. It appears to be trying to display 2 different pages of options at the same time. It’s also very slow to respond visually when changing between options on the LHS (wired, wireless, bluetooth, etc).

Has anyone else had similar issues? I recommended to my mate that he spend his cash on the Vero2, and he is having major issues right out of the box, so I have my fingers crossed that there’s a quick/easy solution to this one soon.

Cheers,
Phil

It’s possible to open two versions of My OSMC. Just press Back or Exit, and open one at a time.

As mentioned on other forum posts My OSMC is getting a significant rewrite. The new version will be faster.

Yeah i had that in the past a couple of times…it happens if you press My OSMC more than once…
Just click once and wait.Especially if its after a reboot, wait a bit before pressing My OSMC.
And sometimes the wireless GUI crashes kodi when you set a wifi password…Just everything you do there do it slowly.

I have the same issue. It’s always been like that for me.

It will be fixed in the new My OSMC.

Sam