Cannot access free-to-air TV

New OSMC user, installed OSMC 2018.07-1 with Kodi 17.6 on RPi with a USB DVB tuner.
I don’t know the tuner brand but lsusb says:
ID 0bda:2838 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL2838 DVB-T

I have a Logitech USB dongle for my keyboard, and the HDMI outpt is connected to a TV. I have set up media sources for my network shares so I can view/play my own music, pictures, videos. All good.

TVHeadend server was installed via osmc app store.
I can access TVheadend via computers on the network, have configured it so I can watch/record local free-to-air TV channels on a PC if desired. All good.

However I’d also like to be able to watch my local free-to-air TV channels on the HDMI TV connected to the RPi.

However when I select “PVR & LiveTV” from the main menu, a message “PVR Manager is starting up” appears at top RHS of screen, and nothing else happens. There are no channels, no EPG. The message remains indefinitely till I exit the screen.

I rebuilt the system a second time in case I’d made a mistake but the same issue persists.

The logs are at: https://paste.osmc.tv/hudavuhojo

I can see an authentication failure in the logs, but don’t know if that is pertinent. If it is, I don’t know what needs to be done.

Have you configured the tvheadend client in the PVR Addon section?

I looked for ages for a tvheadend client in Addons but there was nothing by that name. Even used the Search button, it found a tvheadend Power & Recording management addon - but that doesn’t sound like the client?

Check section 5.2 of the How To, it should be there

AH! So that’s where it was! Have done as per HowTo and it is now working.

Thank you very much.