- I have installed the system completely new with the provided installer onto an SD card
- I have provided the wifi credentials in the installer wizard, the wifi network is not connected, though
- in “My OSMC > Network” I can select the wireless tab and also can see my network SSID in the list. When I connect, I am prompted for my password and then I get the error “Networking add-on unhandled exception caught” and that I should check the logs
How to view the logs?
- I have tried to do the troubleshooting with similar issues in the community here, but my problem is that I can’t see where I can view the logs. I have no network connection, as my wifi does not work - so no uploading of the logs is possible. I can work on the RP with a screen and a keyboard
- When downloading the logs onto the SD card, I can’t see any logs anywhere on the SD card. I have checked both partitions on the SD card. I use a Mac.
- I have tried the grab-logs in the command line tool with the -P option to view them directly on the screen, but if I print all, it is too much. Maybe a hint on the specific log I would need could help. Or how I can scroll upwards in the command line tool with just a keyboard.
- Rasberry Pi 3
- the same hardware-setup used to work before, so I do not expect any problems with my wifi-network and the router
Thanks in advance.