Cannot update to lastest build

Hello,

I have reproduced this several times in a row. I have a brand new 8GB SD card. I install the Raspberry Pi 1 OSMC on it (the latest available with the tool), boot on my Pi, do basic config (try to do the minimum), and then launch upgrade.

It downloads the latest, I say Yes, exists, starts to install, and then systematically crashes (somehow a directory is not valid). Then says “Fails to install rbp1-image.4.9.29-11-osmc”. I’m basically stuck…

Thanks

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Strangely enough, I put in a 16GB card, and the upgrade went fine… :frowning: Weird… Had tried 5 times with the new 8GB SD Card.

Your SD card has failed. In future – please open posts here, not on GitHub.

No it has not. It is brand new and putting it in another device, it works like a charm.

As for GitHub, there are so many links to report bugs that I got confused at first…

Thanks

Suggest to do a full test with h2testw

1 Like