Cant see more go pro videos in share

Hi all im on Kodi 18.6 and cant even see the files in the folder. Windows can just fine. Any reason why I can see the folder via NFS to a qnap nas but cant see thr files in there? Thanks

For us to hopefully find reasons you would need to provide debug enabled logs and also best tell how you try to access which file.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Thanks, see link:

https://paste.osmc.tv/ixohizazic

The Kodi Logs are missing. But as I can see you are using autofs based mounts.
So you mean ls -lah /mnt/Movies doesn’t show any files?

The Movie directory works fine. The Media one is thr one thats failing :frowning:

Whats the output of showmount -e 192.168.0.9

osmc@osmc:~$ showmount -e 192.168.0.9
Export list for 192.168.0.9:
/Web
/VM
/Stuff
/Public
/Music
/Multimedia
/Movies
/Media
/KINGSTON
/Download
/CCTVSnapshot
/CCTV
/Backups
osmc@osmc:~$

Strange no IP addresses listed behind, so what are the export settings on your NAS?

Its a QNAP, the permissions are the same as the Movies folder which works. What do you mean, Export settings?

DOH! im an idiot. I think ive fixed it :stuck_out_tongue:

E.g. allowed access from which IP’s

Yep! didnt realise the NFS was different to other shares, been a while. Thanks fzinken for triggering the OH!! moment :wink: