Can't update OSMC or change kodi settings

Hi If i try to change Kodi settings or edit my library all changes will be ignored after reboot.
I tried to update OSMC but i get an error during update.

Someone can help me? This im my log

https://paste.osmc.tv/vizogunelo

Something seems to be wrong with downloaded package data, filesystem looks to be clean:

dpkg-deb (subprocess): decompressing archive member: lzma error: compressed data is corrupt
dpkg-deb: error: subprocess <decompress> returned error exit status 2
dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/udev_232-25+deb9u6_armhf.deb (--unpack):
 cannot copy extracted data for './lib/udev/hwdb.d/20-pci-vendor-model.hwdb' to '/lib/udev/hwdb.d/20-pci-vendor-model.hwdb.dpkg-new': unexpected end of file or stream
Preparing to unpack .../libudev1_232-25+deb9u6_armhf.deb ...
Unpacking libudev1:armhf (232-25+deb9u6) over (232-25+deb9u4) ...
Errors were encountered while processing:
 /var/cache/apt/archives/udev_232-25+deb9u6_armhf.deb
Log ended: 2018-12-04  08:26:25

Suggest to:

1. login via SSH
  2. sudo apt-get clean
  3. sudo apt-get update
  4. sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
  5. reboot

Let us know how far you get.

Indicates a broken SD Card that is in read-only mode

I already tried but it hasn’t solved, I even disabled the cache but I think this is not the issue.

All seems going ok but after reboot still the same my osmc is not updated.

I was thinking about it, but it seems that my sd is not corrupted eh fs is mounted in rw mode. May be SD attribute?

You can verify if there is a problem writing to the card by SSHing in, and try this:

touch test.file
ls -l test.file

then reboot, SSH in again and:

ls -l test.file

@bmillham I was trying this and effectively file won’t persist at reboot…

should I change SD?

Yes, sounds like a valid action plan.

Perhaps you want to try to save the current SD image and reburn it to a new SD card using

h2testw is a nice and easy tool running on Windows to test such SD card, it also has an English language setting, H2testw | heise Download

Before running h2testw you have to reformat your SD card, SD-formatter is an excellent tool for this SD Memory Card Formatter for Windows Download | SD Association