Can't update

I am trying to update my osmc on an RPi 3. I first did this via the update choice in the osmc plugin, but it failed.

I then tried to update this manually, using apt-get via ssh shell, and got this:

root@Sam:~# apt-get update
Ign:3 stretch InRelease
Get:1 stretch/updates InRelease [94.3 kB]
Get:4 stretch-updates InRelease [91.0 kB]
Hit:2 stretch InRelease
Hit:5 stretch Release
Get:6 stretch/updates/main armhf Packages [491 kB]
Get:7 stretch/updates/main Translation-en [227 kB]
Get:8 stretch-updates/main armhf Packages.diff/Index [12.1 kB]
Get:9 stretch-updates/main armhf Packages 2019-09-18-2012.01.pdiff [337 B]
Get:9 stretch-updates/main armhf Packages 2019-09-18-2012.01.pdiff [337 B]
Fetched 916 kB in 9s (96.1 kB/s)
Reading package lists… Done
root@Sam:~# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
Calculating upgrade… Done
The following packages will be upgraded:
base-files base-files-osmc debian-archive-keyring libcups2 libexpat1
libfribidi0 libglib2.0-0 libicu57 libldap-2.4-2 libldap-common
libmariadbclient18 libnghttp2-14 libssl1.0.2 libssl1.1 libxslt1.1
mediacenter-skin-osmc openssh-client openssh-server openssh-sftp-server
openssl rbp2-device-osmc rbp2-libcec-osmc rbp2-mediacenter-osmc systemd-sysv
25 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
8 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 341 kB/115 MB of archives.
After this operation, 2,697 kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
Get:1 stretch/updates/main armhf libexpat1 armhf 2.2.0-2+deb9u3 [64.7 kB]
Get:2 stretch-updates/main armhf tzdata all 2019c-0+deb9u1 [276 kB]
Fetched 341 kB in 2s (134 kB/s)
Illegal instruction
(Reading database … 24248 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack …/libexpat1_2.2.0-2+deb9u3_armhf.deb …
Unpacking libexpat1:armhf (2.2.0-2+deb9u3) over (2.2.0-2+deb9u2) …
Setting up systemd (232-25+deb9u12) …
Illegal instruction
dpkg: error processing package systemd (–configure):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 132
Errors were encountered while processing:
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

I can successfully update my vero, tho.

I didn’t upload my log files, but I can if needed.



Potentially a corrupt SD Card. You can upload Logs maybe we spot something else.