CEC getting disabled

Hello, i have a new issue, my pi,among other devices, is connected through an hdmi matrix which supports CEC, now the issue is when i start the RPI CEC works just fine then at some point out of nowhere, the HMDI it is on shows no signal then i have to go to the remote and go to another HDMI source to find the image. However, the CEC functions stop working meaning i cant control the RPI with my tv remote, once i reboot it works fine again.

here are my logs:
Logs

That has only the kernel log.
You also need the kodi log, perhaps more, and need to turn on debug before rebooting to get the full info.
http://osmc.tv/wiki/general/how-to-submit-a-useful-support-request/
Derek

here are my logs:
full logs

I don’t know anything about CEC, but I suggest that the problem might be in what your matrix controller does. I hazard a guess that the remote controller you mention is for that matrix switcher - if so, what does the matrix do if it thinks there is no signal? Will it switch to find if there is another channel with a signal?
How about arranging things in the OSMC setup so that it gets the edid info from a saved file, rather than relying on being able to read the TV/Monitor?
Derek