CEC getting disabled

Hello, i have a new issue, my pi,among other devices, is connected through an hdmi matrix which supports CEC, now the issue is when i start the RPI CEC works just fine then at some point out of nowhere, the HMDI it is on shows no signal then i have to go to the remote and go to another HDMI source to find the image. However, the CEC functions stop working meaning i cant control the RPI with my tv remote, once i reboot it works fine again.

here are my logs:
Logs

That has only the kernel log.
You also need the kodi log, perhaps more, and need to turn on debug before rebooting to get the full info.

Derek

here are my logs:
full logs

I don’t know anything about CEC, but I suggest that the problem might be in what your matrix controller does. I hazard a guess that the remote controller you mention is for that matrix switcher - if so, what does the matrix do if it thinks there is no signal? Will it switch to find if there is another channel with a signal?
How about arranging things in the OSMC setup so that it gets the edid info from a saved file, rather than relying on being able to read the TV/Monitor?
Derek