CEC suddenly stops working

Last one with CEC working after reboot, others frozen CEC after one click either direction in the menu.
Thanks for helping!

3:46:27.204 T:3650089728 DEBUG: UpdateAudioSystemStatus - no CEC capable amplifier found

That sticks out to me.

Component based logging with CEC logging enabled may give some clues. There’s a lot of log spam from some third party add-ons which makes it hard to chase down the problem.

Can you confirm if you tried swapping the HDMI cable as requested?

Sam

Hi @sam_nazarko,
Swapped as requested. Same 3rd party add-ons running on RPi3. But I could factory reset Vero and redo the logs.
Thanks for helping.
Geri

Hi Sam. Sorry for taking up old topics. The “set language” function is disabled by default and I can not make my tv remote work with my OSMC hosted by a Raspberry Pi.

It worked for long time ago, but suddenly stopped working. However I have first found spare time to try fix it now. Do you have any suggestions how to make it work again?

I am using a fully updated OSMC.

Regards.

What do you mean with that?

Did you try to power down both devices at the mains for a couple of minutes?
Did you try another HDMI cable?

If the two above steps don’t help provide logs and we can check it.

Hi Fzinken.

So it fixed my issue turning the TV and the Raspberry off on my first TV.

Did not fixed the issue on my second TV which is receiving signal through a HDMI Matrix that may cause the CEC signal to fail I guess.

So that might not be able to solve other ways than buying a more expensive HDMI matrix.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please create a new topic with some logs, not only is this thread 2 years old; your issue is with a pi and the OPs was with vero4k. Being as they a different platforms and the age of the topic, the cause of the issue is likely to be something different.

Thanks Tom.