"Clean collection" option doesn't work

Hi!
I am using OSMC Aug 27th 2017 running Kodi 17.4 on Raspberry Pi 3.
Since some months ago, “Clean collection” option doesn’t work. It completes immediately and doesn’t remove any deleted media files from my NAS. The media sources resides in a remote NAS accessed via nfs://
It is important to notice that it detects new media files when restarting OSMC. The issue is just removing deleted media files when cleaning the collection from System menu.

Any advice?
I am an end user so no idea about how to get logs or whatever you can need. Just let me know what do you need and how to get it and I will post it here.

Thanks in advance!

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

Here it is: http://paste.osmc.tv/kewixinafe
What I did is:

• Restart OSMC.
  • Wait a little bit until OSMC checked if there was any new content in my NAS sources.
  • Go to System → Settings → Contents → Clean collection
  • Then went to OSMC app to upload Kodi.log files.

The issue is with Clean collection action. It doesn’t check really the contents as it is really fast and it doesn’t remove nonexistent media files. In the past (some months ago) such operation took some time (like a minute) and nonexistent media files and new files were added. Not anymore.
Note: I haven’t installed any new add-on lastly. I have a stable installation since couple of years. All add-ons were installed at the beginning. I suspect more of a OSMC update.

Is this info enough? Do you need anything else?

Thanks in advance!

I’ve seen this also. Actually, the Clean Collection option has never properly worked for me using a MySQL database.

Your best bet would be to take this to the Kodi forums.

We believe this is a Kodi issue or a specific Kodi function and as such you should look at addressing the issue there. We are unable to resolve your issue. If you do believe that this is an OSMC specific issue, please let us know.

Ok, I will.
In parallel you say you have suffered such issue. Any workaround in your case?
Thanks!

I have no workaround other than manually editing the MySQL database.