Confirmation of 'Factory Reset' process

I wouldn’t start from scratch if I was in the same boat. I’m assuming what is going on here is that you were running a fixed IP on your NAS that was set by Unifi and now that is gone and maybe even now in a different subnet. You could change the ip address (and subnet if needed) in your Eero software to what it was before. Alternatively, you could update the Vero’s to work in your new network. The first thing to do is to figure out what IP addresses your devices are currently using and set at least your NAS as fixed. Once you have that SSH into your Vero’s or just access the terminal locally with a keyboard. See the article [here] to find out how to do that. Once you have access to the terminal then…

nano ~/.kodi/userdata/advancedsettings.xml

and then edit the ip address pointing to your MySQL database. While your there also add in a path substitution to point your existing library over to the new ip address of your NAS. This should be all that is needed to get you back to where you were. Instructions on how to do the path substitution can be found here…

1 Like