Could not save the timer Error

Hi all,

do you have any idea how to avoid the Could not save the timer Error? Its appearance is random - there is no clear link to any other setting. Sometimes the record timer works without any problem, later with the error. Any idea what to check?

Thanks DavidIMG_1988

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Hello,
In my test run, the error was replicated at 17:21. Here is the log: https://paste.osmc.tv/yiveperano
Thanks for any hint.
David

This is not related to your issue, which I can’t help with, but you should set your UI resolution to 1080p (progressive). It is currently set on interlaced and that is suboptimal. I would also recommend changing your “adjust display refresh rate” to “on start/stop” instead of the setting you are currently using.