Crash during auto update : my Vero 4K+ seems bricked!

Hi Sam,
You said that you sent a new device 1 month ago…
But I haven’t received it yet. You gave me a tracking number … But :
Royal Mail says that you have only started to prepare item last friday (it meens that you have only taken the tracking number).
I think you should be more honest with me…

Hi Eric,

This doesn’t seem right. The Royal Mail system wouldn’t let us allocate a tracking number so far ahead. I think the limit is 3 days.

We manifested this item on 05/10/2020 (you can see this with LaPoste).

There have been some delays with delivery to France, but this seems excessive.
I will check tomorrow. There will be a postage date on the item when it is received.

Sam

See by yourself

There are some problems with the Royal Mail tracking system.
You can verify with LaPoste instead.

I will check with Royal Mail tomorrow, but it’s too late here.

I don’t recommend posting your full tracking number online

Ok …
I don’t understand what happend …
But I’m really disappointed… And really bored by the situation…

LaPoste doesn’t say anything else better

I will get the details tomorrow and give you an update first thing.

Hi Sam,
Do you have any feedback from Royal Mail?

Hi

We received the item back today.
It’s been returned as undelivered (absent) – I am not sure why.

I can express it tomorrow. Please reply to my email and confirm delivery address and phone number.

Sam

That’s a joke ? I Hope ? …
I remain speechless …
What a mess …
My adress didn’t change.
I already gave it to you twice …

I received yesterday a parcel from Royal Mail (from another seller) whitout any problem …
I’m really upset with this situation. :triumph:

Hi Eric,

No – I’m not joking. The delivery company (LaPoste) stated that you were not in for the delivery, so it was returned to us.

So we have re-sent the item and expressed it at additional expense.

It does indeed look like the item was not accepted.

Sam

I don’t understand…
I work from home. So I’m almost always at home. In addition, in the rare cases where I am absent, if Laposte has to deliver a package to me, it leaves me a calling card. And I never received anything.

LaPoste only attempt one delivery presently. The item is then stored at a depot for 14 days for possible collection before being returned back to the sender.

But… How could i ask where is the parcel to La Poste? They didn’t recognize the tracking number you gave me! Even royalmail said that the parcel is not yet sent!
:triumph:

You can contact LaPoste customer service or Royal Mail. But usually the sender has to make enquiries as to the whereabouts, not the receiver.

I’m sorry that the item has been returned but all I can do at this point is send it again to the details you noted in the ticket.

Hello Sam,

Did you send it again ?
Do you have the tracking number ?
I’ve been waiting for 5 months …

Yes. I have already sent you a tracking number.
I will re-send it again to your email address.

While I can appreciate you have waited a while, a significant contributing factor to this delay has been a result of slow correspondence from you and because you were absent when the first returned unit was sent.

I’m not getting all your emails, it’s still amazing! Isn’t it ?
Nothing in my spam folder, so what can I do better ??
I have never had any issues receiving email from anyone else !
And I repeat I’m working from home and always available.
If the delivery guy does not leave a transit advice note in my letterbox, how am I responsible?
That’s incredible … :rage:

I have sent you the tracking number via this forum’s PM system. You will see a notification next to your username which will let you see the message with the details via your country’s postal service (LaPoste)

I’m sorry you didn’t receive the emails and can only apologise for this. It’s not clear why this is the case as other users on GMail don’t seem to be reporting delivery issues.

I will keep an eye on your package status and make sure it arrives promptly and give you a follow up when it does.

Sam

Ok Sam thank you.
I have the tracking number and it seems to work properly.
I hope everything will be ok.
Wait&see.

1 Like