Crashes, Sad faces and bugs after the September update "kind of" failed

Hi!

I installed the Semtember Update on my RaspberryPi 2 a few days ago, and it seems like it almost finished, but then I got an error stating “OSMC Update Error”, and “An error occurred while installin the following package: (unknown package)”
It rebooted and booted up Kodi, then gave me a popup with the same error-message as above.
After a few seconds I got the sad face.
After another reboot it seemed to be working fine, and it seems I’m now at the latest update. It states “September 2015 2015.09-2”, and it doesn’t find any updates when I search.

But after this semi-failed update, it acts buggy.
I can watch things without any problems, but the next day it can either be stuck in a kernel panic when I turn my tv+reciever on, or getting the sad face a few seconds after I switch to the rpi2 input at my reciever.
Five minutes ago I got the sad face again, and it was stuck in a loop with sad faces until I pulled the powerplug for a few seconds.
Working fine again now after reboot.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Is there a way to re-apply the update without reinstalling and loosing settings?

I’m using MySQL for my library, and also a fileshare on a NAS for the Thumbnails folder.

I’m not sure what logfiles are interesting, but I can provide logs if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards, Morten