DAZN, error_2003 not available

Dear all,

I use the lates OSMC (June 2020) ant the latest DAZN app. The internet provider is „Deutsche Telekom“ and the FritzBox is up to date with no edited settings (e.g. DNS Server adress).

When I do start the application DAZN, the error message „error_2003_not available in country“ appears.

Does anyone know this issue or have an idea to overcome this problem?

Thank you for your help,

Regards,
THX4me

You should probably contact DAZN about this. From the error it looks like their Geo Blocking may have issues.

Hi,

I have same issue as described by THX4me, I have contacted DAZN to request assistance, but they just answered that my HW/SW (Raspi2, OSMC) won’t be supported.

Has anybody experience with mentioned error message ?

Thanks & BR,

Holger

Thanks again,
I still got no response from DAZN.

Regards,
THX4me

in the current osmc addon repository there is version 1.3.2, which i face the same error message.

I then installed 1.3.14 (Leia) from https://repo.kodinerds.net.
i can establish connection with that version but ended in a none working setup and was in the end not able to play any local video files with following message in the log
ERROR: DVDVideoCodecAmlogic: Failed to open Amlogic Codec

i completely reinstalled the osmc and can now play again video, but i am afraid that installing again the DAZN addon from kodiners repo will break again the system

there is a new finding.
i do have 2 vero4k
1 connected directly to a samsung
2 connected to my Onkyo TX-SR875

for 1 the DAZN is perfectly working and i can play video and DAZN streams.
for the 2 i do get above error message.

could that be related to hw acceleration and HDMI issued with the AV receiver?

Hi,

Have you tried the DAZN addon from the kodi repo?

https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:DAZN

Thanks Tom.

no
as mentioned in post before , i first took the osmc addon repository that contains 1.3.2 version with same error as in title.
the kodiners repo has version 1.3.4 , to my understanding the latest version.

the link you shared end in a dead github link

Hi,

Have you tried with hardware acceleration turned off?

Thanks Tom.