Delete old nfs://192.xxx.xxx

Hi.
I have changed my nfs://192.168.x.x in a new nfs://192.168.Y.Y.
but I tried with in Settin/Media/Library and Clean Library and after 1H and half it doesn’t function, the press bar is also stopped at 1%.

How Can I clean complete the old library?
In Setting / Media / Library /video I have removed all sources video bio in cosmic home page also I see the old cover of film.

Thanks?

You could save yourself some effort and not rebuild your library by just telling Kodi where your media moved to…

but if a library clean doesn’t work you can manually remove just the library at the terminal. If you connect via ssh the commands would be…

systemctl stop mediacenter
rm -r ~/.kodi/userdata/{Database,Thumbnails}
systemctl start mediacenter

Note that the commands above are case sensitive.

ok now there aren’t any tv shows and movies on cosmic home page
but I can’t configure media source

In OSMC home page
I choose for example TV SHOW
enter file section
add video
browse
Network file System (NFS)
choose nfs://192.168.xxx.xx/volume1/video/serie TV
press ok
choose in “this directory contains” tv show
press OK
on answer “do you want to refresh information for all items within this path?” I choose YES
stared scanning tv show

and then…?
in OSMC home page TV Show is empty…there are only the “category” , Genres Studios ICON without cover…and file…

Thanks

not clear to me: Did you follow the path of ‘path substitution’ or the ‘removing Database and Thumbnail directories’?

removing Database and Thumbnail directories

If you go to videos>files>[your nfs file share] are files showing and can you play items? Do you have permissions in your nfs server that need to get updated?

I did It.
On answer “do you want to refresh information for all items within this path?” After i chose YES i tried press return instrad of ok on icon NFS and in osmc home page there are the TV shows and movies cover…!

Thank you very much for the support

1 Like