Enable Menu Customisation does nothing

Small update… the skin helper error is completely gone now and I can customize my home menu again.
I had to go back and fix a bunch a settings too get things back to how they were before but that is now all done.
The only issue I have now is with movie sets appearing as “wall” instead of “list” by default.
I went into every movie set and changed them from “wall” to “list” one by one but if I add a new movie set it still wants to display them as a wall.
I do everything as a list (movies, tv eps, etc.) and in the past all new movie sets were displayed as a list by default.
So something has changed somewhere so that the new default is “wall”.
I’ve done a lot of work to move from one minor annoyance (skin helper errors) to another minor annoyance (movies sets display as wall by default instean of list).
I’d imagine theres a global setting hidden somewhere and I’m just missing it.

Great to hear that!

From what I can see here on my test setup: If you have your movie library view set to list, the collections will use list as well. If you’ve set it to wall, they’ll use wall by default.
Only if you change the view of a collection to something different than the rest of the movie library, the view setting will stick for that collection. Some interesting logic, Kodi has implemented there.

Can you guys look at this thread and see if that issue may have been caused by something we did resolving this issue, maybe an unintended consequence.

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/movie-scraper-not-geting-most-titles/

Has nothing to do with this.