Erratic bluetooth behaviour with 10bit 444 chroma

I am using an Logitech Harmony Elite connected through bluetooth and I noticed a few days ago this happening.

I engaged sudo echo '444,10bit' > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr and my remote had difficulty reacting on play/pause.
With the banding issue, I needed quite some remote actions with above enabled, I noticed it repeated infinite the commands I was issueing.
It even happens to disconnect from bluetooth sometimes, connecting through bluetoothctl gives an very informative error then: Failed to connect: org.bluez.Error.Failed

When I clear attr again, engage a movie so it resets to the default 8bit, the remote is acting normal again it seems.

This all maybe sounds stupid, it does for me as well, but this seems to be the matter.

I can confirm this… the reaction from the remote when i´m start or stop a movie is very poor now, sometimes the remote send slow commands and it take a second or so for a reaction from kodi. Also after stop a movie the resume option is missed very offten. This is very strange…

Try turning the Vero off at the mains for a few minutes

Did that yesterday after all the issues, powered it up this morning, that would be samee right?

Yes – that is definitely a strange situation.
Logs might give you some clues if you can reproduce it.

Sam