ERROR: DBus: Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown - The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files

After Install transmission torrent client , my osmc on rasp3 can’t acces my nas file serve by samba on usb powered ext hdd , this is happened after few minutes booting ( not immediately) ,
i try to reinstall transmission , but nothing change to my osmc
i found this error on my log

ERROR: DBus: Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown - The name org.freedesktop.UPower was not provided by any .service files

now i am getting desperate …

Regards all

Without any logs, it’s hard to say, but from the error I’d suspect that you are having filesystem corruption problem.

This isn’t an error. A search will show this: Startup ERROR: DBus: Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown.

We need to see full logs to identify the problem.

where i can send full logs to ?

paste.osmc.tv, actually when using the log uploader from MyOSMC or the command line grab-logs -A it will be done for you automatically

1 Like

done , and i found this on log " kernel: usb 1-1.3: USB disconnect, device number 4 "

You need to share the the URL

1 Like

https://paste.osmc.tv/efovaqojup

Not related to your initial problem but you need to recompile the vncserver as it is spamming your log files.

Jan 22 19:03:17 RaspberrySitaSafa dispmanx_vncserver[1639]: /usr/bin/dispmanx_vncserver: error while loading shared libraries: libvncserver.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Jan 22 19:03:17 RaspberrySitaSafa systemd[1]: dispmanx_vncserver.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=127/n/a
Jan 22 19:03:17 RaspberrySitaSafa systemd[1]: dispmanx_vncserver.service: Unit entered failed state.
Jan 22 19:03:17 RaspberrySitaSafa systemd[1]: dispmanx_vncserver.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Jan 22 19:03:47 RaspberrySitaSafa systemd[1]: dispmanx_vncserver.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Jan 22 19:03:47 RaspberrySitaSafa systemd[1]: Stopped VNC Server.
Jan 22 19:03:47 RaspberrySitaSafa systemd[1]: Starting VNC Server...
Jan 22 19:03:47 RaspberrySitaSafa systemd[1]: Started VNC Server.

That could indicate a power issue or a connection problem. Maybe try a powered USB hub

i use "ORICO 6619US3 " powered usb ext hdd docking use with samba from osmc