Eternal buffering

This is still happening to me. With videos from nas drive and also from youtube. Debug log: http://paste.osmc.tv/hirefenine

Hi,

I would try fstab mounts for your nas shares:

Sorry I don’t use the youtube addon so I can’t advise on that.

Thanks Tom.

I’m experiencing exactly the same problem. Vero 4K+ KODI 17.xx. I started new movie, playing, after it ends, trying to start a new one and it only jump into buffering the movie forever, only restart helps.
I’m experiencing this “bug” mostly on every 1080p movie with high quality audio. Series episodes with lower quality, can play more episodes in a row, then bugged as well. Restart - solve. Can you help, with some tips please? I can upload log when I get home, if needed.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

Just happened again, at 17:51(today March 14th) I started to play a new episode(Just finished watching previous one) and it just jumped to buffering(it’s showing that media is playing in right top corner, but it does not. When I try to stop and play anything else, it will do the same until I hard/soft restart VERO)

Can you check it please? (By my point I look up to that log and find out, that during playing previous episode (somewhere around 17:14) Kodi checked “new content” of my library, that is maybe the case, I’ll try to disable it)

LOG here :

https://paste.osmc.tv/nupebulume

Can you enable debug logging?

Here:

https://paste.osmc.tv/ebilumoniz

again around 19:54

I see that you have spotify add-on installed, do by chance have the spotify-connect experimental function turn on?

I had the same issues when i had that, I opted for raspotify instead and uninstalled the add-on since i just wanted the connect function. So i’m not sure if it’s the experimental connect function or the plugin by itself that caused the issue for me.

Hi, first of all, thank you for checking the log and trying to help me! :slight_smile:
I was wondering if this is caused by spotify addon. I have installed this addon during the week I recieved and installed my VERO(So I can’t tell for sure that it’s this addon). I was trying to disable the addon in past, when I first ecounter this issue, but it seems that, it’s not resolve the problem.
I will try to uninstall it completelly and give it one more try!

Thanks for the tip!(will let you know, if this resolve it or not)

Good news! I’m going to test it over the week, but it’s looking good so far! I removed spotify addon and it didn’t freeze from that moment.

Thank you for advice mate!