Every Video buffering, stuttering, lagging, etc

I have the brand new Pi 2 Quad core. Was hoping it would be alot better for streaming across my home network. I am using SMB and will test NFS, but all my videos including very non-HD lag and are unwatchable. Any idea what to check?

Do they play well from sdcard?
Nfs is worth a try.

Also. Please provide logs.

using cable or wireless ?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. MOST IMPORTANTLY, you need to provide DIAGNOSTIC LOGS so we can diagnose the problem. If you don’t supply logs, we can’t help you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

I am wireless. The log and configures are uploaded to http://paste.osmc.io/ikiriracez

I will tested with NFS and it is better but still buffers. it actually worked way better on my B+ better LOL

bump. Any ideas?

bump, shitty addons like suprepo ?

huh? What do repos have to do with local streaming?

first off superrepo is very well known for breaking kodi dependencies.

now if you think none of that is an issue when fine start with measuring your wifi connection with iperf

you could also measure your signal with wifi analyzer on google play see that you dont have a deadspot where you placed your rpi

well your log suggest your running a realtek wireless adapter since there are alot of debug messages but that shouldn’t matter.

cant really see anything else that stands out.