Exporting two folders from Pi Server

Hi

I have a Raspberry Pi as a media server and I have been running with 1 disk quite happily and sharing it around the devices in my house. The disk is filling up so I bought a second drive to hold more media files

In FSTAB I have
UUID=67dbfaa5-5070-4c0b-8f6f-db601b144de2 /mnt/PiDisk1 ext4 defaults,noatime,auto,nofail,x-systemd.mount-timeout=30 0 0
UUID=E24E-2E82 /mnt/PiDisk2 exfat-fuse defaults 0 0

and in exports I have
/mnt/PiDisk1 192.168.1.0/24(sync,no_subtree_check,no_root_squash,insecure)
/mnt/PiDisk2 192.168.1.0/24(sync,no_subtree_check)

From Kodi on my clients I can see the two shares and I can add the new share PiDisk2 and see the files but now when I go to the share for PiDIsk1 the folder display is empty

Please can someone tell me what I have done wrong

Cheers

Keith

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

I fixed this. I had somehow messed up the definition for the first disk when I was setting up the second disk. This can be closed.

1 Like