Ff and rewind

FF and RW are not working anymore after installing osmc. I’ m using the original white remote of the atv1. Any idea?

Nopes, but logs would help.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

It may be working fine.

I assume that the remote is working for left and right when accessing the menus ?

If you recently upgraded from Crystalbuntu, you will find that Kodi now uses a different method for “seeking” forward and back.
Basically, the more times you hit the button, the more it will skip ahead.
For some video sources, and especially streaming, this can cause unexpected behaviour

Try changing the seek interval settings in Settings->Video->Playback

If that doesn’t help, as @CaNsA says, post some logs and provide more details and explained in the link posted above.

Thank you Spinner and CaNsa. I was working with the preset value for skip time and now, reducing it a lot ( actually I set it to nul for the best result)), it’s working. Have a nice day.

Glad to hear it.
I ran into the same issue when I updated from Crystalbuntu, and wasn’t aware of the Kodi’s seek function changes.
Personally, I find the new variable seek function annoying, and also use a preset skip time.