Frameskipping in the most 1080p files

Hi Sam!

Thanks for your words… i´m very confused and disappointed… not on the vero, i like the box, but on the situation what the fu… problem is…

First, in another thread you wrote this…

What does it mean? My first Vero is connected over hdmi with an Marantz NR1607 7.2 - but the second Vero with the same issue in my bedroom not, this box is connected directly to the tv over hdmi.

Ok, done!

Yes, but this is changing randomly i play the file again… sometimes after 15 minutes, sometimes after 30, and so on…

the same problem is reported with 4k files, so i think this isn´t exclusive for us… when i understand it right in the other case the only thing helps is to set adjust display refresh rate to “off also” … so i think the source of the problem is the same…

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/frameskipping-in-some-4k-files/

After starting the testfile and type in the command i geht this output:

Yes, but the same problem appears with reencoded content… in post 98 i paste 2 media info files, the first is from my untouched testfile made with makemkv and the second is from a reencoded source…

So i´m hope the problem can be solved shortly, which the setting display refresh rate set to “off” the frame skipping problem is passed but playing all content with 60fps is a bad experience, so i have to use my Q10 at this time…