genesis_Plus_GX causing face of death

Hey,

Not sure if I am at the right place or how to post logs if needed.
But I am having an issue with the Genesis Emulator, causing my Vero4k to crash after a few seconds into gameplay (face of death).

All other emulators I have tried are working, and I have tried messing about with the settings but to no avail.

Only odd thing I have noticed is that a dependency is missing, but I do not know how to find it, if that is what is causing it:
resource.games.libretro.restricted

Any insight would be appreciated.

It would be useful to see some logs. If it’s a demanding emulator, Kodi may be running out of free memory.

Where do I find a how to on how to get the logs out?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

1 Like

Thank you, enabled it, relogged twice, then started the emulator which crashed it, so hopefully its listed in the log:

http://paste.osmc.tv/ulozixumuw

Anyone?