Green screen crash

Ok but there’s also my green screen crashes. Which happens on the Kodi official BBC iPlayer and itv add-on. .

It’s kind of super inconvenient because I’ve had to restart some videos like 3 times.
I’ve had a look at the temperature, it doesn’t appear to be overheated :man_shrugging:

Also I’ve posted a crash log here at some point, but it was referenced about some banned add-on I also used.
The green screen or unhappy emoji crashes happen on everything though. Inc BBC iPlayer or itv .

Idk if it’s the limitations of the cache or overheating. But I am suspicious why I can have hours of no crashing but then like 4 in less than 2 hours.

OSMC stands for Open Source media center.
Sources are available at Open Source Media Center · GitHub

You really are making it hard to help you. I don’t see anywhere that you had mentioned anything other than YouTube, and all you’re saying is “it doesn’t work.” You also seem to still not understand the nature of the various video addons. There is no such thing as an “official” BBC iPlayer addon. It’s not made by the BBC, and it’s not made by the Kodi team. The addons in the repos are made, in almost every case, by individual contributors. And if you have pirate addons installed, they could actually be contributing to the problem.

At this point about the only thing I would suggest is to reformat whatever device you have OSMC on, reinstall OSMC, then install ONLY the YouTube addon, then see what happens. After that install and test the addons one at a time and don’t reinstall any of the banned pirate addons.

1 Like