Harmony remote not working all of a sudden

I use a harmony remote with a flirc remote control receiver on a pi using OSMC. I’ve been using this for several years and it works well. All of a sudden, it stopped working. Actually, it will work with one press every 20 presses or so.

The remote works with other items connected via HDMI to my receiver, including a pi3 running an older version of OSMC. No problem with any of those.

Perhaps it’s a mechanical issue but I figured I’d check to see if you find anything in the slightly edited logs that might help. While doing the log, I simply pressed several different buttons on the Harmony remote. I believe one or two of those presses did work.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.

https://paste.osmc.tv/cosoxebeju.xml

Have you tried plugging a normal keyboard into your RPi and see if it is doing the same thing and/or plugged your FLIRC USB into a PC to make sure it is working normally there?

Same issue here, Harmony stops working.

Signal is received with irw, but no action in Kodi

irw /var/run/lirc/lircd-lirc0 

000000037ff07be1 00 KEY_UP harmony_350
000000037ff07be0 00 KEY_DOWN harmony_350

It is not the same issue if your using lirc as the OP was using a FLIRC USB which doesn’t. Your also thin on details. Please start a new thread with appropriate details such as what platform you’re using, what receiving device are you using, and how is your Harmony programmed to send signals. A link to a log set might also be helpful, as would any relative context for the issue your facing. It is not clear to me if your saying it doesn’t work at all or you have intermittent failures.