Harmony Ultimate One IR Config

Hi,
While I use CEC for most parts of my setup, I would like to know which IR receiver type is used in the 4k+. When selecting the Vero itself in the Harmony tool it says that it does not support IR. So maybe selecting the correct IR hardware could solve that.
My main issue is that the Vero does not properly go into suspend when I switch the TV and AVR off with the harmony. So having the remote put the Vero into suspend explicitly would be nice.

Thanks for any help.

Hi

You can select an IR profile under My OSMC -> Remotes.

Apparently Logitech messed up their profiles so you can ignore the IR warnings.
@Chillbo seemed to have more knowledge about this.

Sam

It would be better if you would operate the Logitech Harmony One with the Harmony Hub, so you could use Bluetooth with the Vero which is much more responsive than IR.

For IR try to configure the Vero as OSMC + Vero 2 … Logitech has issues with the OSMC profiles and naming in their database since ages.

Thanks, using the Vero 2 seems to work at least a little bit. However there does not seem to be an on/off action in the OSMC IR profile on the vero…

Guess I will rely on the auto standby after a few minutes.

The Vero has no power button so Logitech would not set this up automatically. You can program this yourself. You can install the keymap editor addon and program an unused button to home>system>suspend and then in the harmony software you will go to devices and then the Vero and select the change device settings, then power settings, “I want to turn off when not in use”, “I press two different buttons for on and off”, and then you can set on to the home button or something else that will pull it out of standby and off to the unused button you set in keymap editor.

That seems like a good solution. Thanks a lot!