How to fix grainy audio problem?

Hi everyone, loving OSMC so far! I’ve been using for almost a year now and the only problem I have is that whenever I am streaming a local movie,right in the middle the audio starts to get grainy and remains this way for around 10 minutes. Can anyone provide me with a solution to this problem?

Specifications-

Device : Raspberry Pi 1
OSMC : OSMC (16.0)

Sounds more like an issue with the file…

Actually whenever I play the files on my smart TV it works perfectly, plus I have tried over 100 movies this way and all of them had the same issue.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

Well, I have been experiencing the issue ever since I first installed OSMC about a year ago.
I’m running on a PI 1 and have no other devices attached to it except the cables and stuff.
I can replicate the problem if you want me to, I would just copy my movie on a flash drive and go to Video/Files/Flash Drive/Movie and play the copied movie.
Near the middle it gets grainy and continues for around 10 minutes and then becomes normal again.

How else are we to have some idea what your problem is?