How to transfer video files to 1st Generation Apple TV?

Oh, okay. I exported the MediaInfo log as a text file and uploaded it to my Dropbox account. Here’s a link to the file: Dropbox - Pilot.txt - Simplify your life

A debug log is needed as well.

Can you also confirm if you have the CrystalHD card?

Sam

Where can I find the debug log?

Also, I do not have the Crystal HD card. I’m just using the built-in GPU(Nvidia Go 7300). Aside from video playback, the colors are fine. The colors just change to red and orange when I’m watching MP4 files.

Check out that Wiki page and read it fully. It covers everything.

Have you tried playing the videos on your PC to check if they play back OK?

Can you download a clip like Big Buck Bunny as an MP4 and see if that plays OK?

I just played an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives from the Food Network add-on, and instead of the colors being off, the playback was slow and every thirty seconds the picture became pixelated. I also played an episode of King of Queens from the hard drive and got random pauses every 30-40 seconds. I got the same problem with Home Improvement. Though, it recently started looking for information from the TVDB.

Update: I found out the metadata scraper got the wrong information. It scraped up information on some Asian shows instead of scraping up information on Home Improvement and King of Queens.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information, including logs from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

I just enabled logging, and now I don’t see any freezing when I play media from the hard drive. Though, I’m still getting some freezing and some occasional pixelation from Diners, Drive Ins and Dives in the Food Network add-on, though the video and audio aren’t syncing up on Good Eats in the Food Network add-on. And yet I was able to play a Ted Talks video without issue. Is is possible that my Apple TV and OSMC are just warming up and that these problems will disappear over time? Or should I just get a Crystal HD card?

Here’s a link to my logs: http://paste.osmc.io/utefucuxec

All of my videos play perfectly on my computer, my iPhone and my Android tablet.