Hyperion with Fushicai UTV007

I’ve noticed with the same grabber, that it grabs all video well, except from my iptv box, I think it has something to do with HDCP or atleast some protection.

The way I tested it, start at the beginnen, an extra screen with HDMI, so you can test that screen if the splitter works, for me the second zone on my AVR.
After that the rest, untill you reach the grabber itself.

I was wondering if someone might be able to help with a related issue. I’ve got everything hooked/wired up properly (with one issue). I can not get a proper signal/screenshot from my receiver (Onkyo RC260), but the entire set up works great if I just feed the Xbox One to the splitter. Obviously, I would like everything to have the effect, but the screenshots I take with my pi just look like a rainbow-colored image of the actual image on-screen (and this makes the entire LED system stay a soft white/red/pink color). But when I take a screenshot from the pi with just the Xbox hooked up, it looks just like it should. Playing Halo with the LED effect is great! I’ve tried swapping HDMI cables from all over the place, but still have the same issue. Any help would be great! Thank you.