Irrelevant info breaks tos

I have had both 16 & 17 loaded on my ATV1. To include Schism and Wookie builds. The addons seem to work just fine. I would say 16 or Jarvis at this point is more stable. But I installed a 32gb SSD card - see previous articles on this. Using the HD install obviously using the USB option. For the basic purpose of using Kodi to stream content the box might be 10 years, it still works and Sam and team did a great job. Yep some day it will be EOL for support, doesn’t mean it will stop working though… Yes there are alternative out there but for those of us who are cheap, this solution still works for us also.

Please don’t mention these builds.

those builds will dry up once support comes to EOL the popular distroes around and i truly recommend that you readup on what happened recently within that community with addon being turned into ddos tools by an author.

Hi there,

Unfortunately we’ve had to remove your thread from public viewing because it mentions a pirate addon, repository or website. We cannot provide any support for piracy. You should seek support from the developer of the addon or provider of the repo.

To get a better idea of our piracy policy, please see this link here FAQ - OSMC Forums You are welcome to edit your post and request for it to be re-listed at anytime.

Thank you for your understanding