Info Screen Is Cutoff

When I pause / press info while watching a video, the information displayed is partially cut off. I tried using video calibration but it’s only a temporary fix and returns to cutting off when I play another video. The regular Kodi menu does not have this issue. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Video calibration needs to be configured for every refresh rate and resolution.
But you would be better setting your TV to Just Scan or 1:1 pixel mapping, which will solve it completely.

Likely your issue is that your TV is set to some zoom or overscan option. The video calibration is not the ideal way to try to fix this. If you google something like “how to turn off overscan [manufacture of your TV]” then you should be able to find instructions on how to fix this issue.

I have the Samsung Q70 2019 and the option to change the picture size setting to fit to screen is greyed out. I think the problem is my adjust display refresh rate on Kodi is set to on start / stop so it plays 4k videos. Is there any other workaround for this?

It wouldn’t have anything to do with adjust refresh rate. Does the following link help?

I was actually looking at that earlier, but it didn’t solve my problem. I called support and they said if that option is greyed out, it’s because the external device doesn’t support making those adjustments.

Overscan shouldn’t really have anything to do with the source device. It is the TV, on its own, taking the video and changing how it is viewed. It is a legacy of a bygone era where the image was expected to fall off the edges of the screen. Likely the option to set it as " Fit to Screen" is greyed out because it needs another option to be set as custom, or some other auto feature turned off first.