Installing AceStream engine on ATV1 and OSMC (ATV1 Only)

I tried this but it does not work on my rpi 3 osmc…
Any other tips to get acestream working again…
Thanks

guys, i installed acestream without problem, but on my old version of openelec upgraded to v15 KODI i can watch HD streams without problem but now, using 16.1 i got only stack.
can u give me advice to correct problem?

OpenElec? This is OSMC support.

ActionA
how old are u, boy?

He has made a very valid point.

This is an OSMC forum and we provide support for OSMC here.
If you want support for OpenELEC, you should see their forum. We don’t have any knowledge of OpenELEC and we doubt our users do either.

I understand that OpenELEC’s support for Apple TV is long abandoned. We can only provide support for OSMC on AppleTV.

Thanks for your understanding

Let me know if you need further explanation of the fundamental differences between OSMC and OpenElec, happy to help.

the question was about OSMC, Sam.
Cause this forum about OSMC.

explain me why OSMC stack during HD stream playing.

I think there may be some confusion here. Are you saying you have two installs? One on OpenELEC running Kodi 15 which is still working ok and one running OSMC running 16.1 which is where you are having the problems?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload some logs. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

no, i have 2 atv1
they both has KODI 15 upgraded from openelec atv1 kodi 14 image.
one i use as backup and second i upgraded to osmc kodi 16 october version.
i tried both version of acestream engine old and new )))) as described this thread, both versions work same way.
it open hd stream and stack, work and stack again. sd streams works fine.
I tried to play with advancedsettings buffer volume. i make video almost live but anyway no sound.
There is nothing important in log - sd and hd play same way and same codec.
ethernet speed - 40Mbit