Internet not available for Kodi but working on OSMC

There is a confounding problem I am facing. With OSMC on USB on an Apple TV 1 I have local network and Internet access for OSMC (download updates and apps) but no internet access by Kodi that tells me in the network section that Ethernet is OK but no internet. Can someone point me to the right direction on this one? Thanks in advance.

Ignore what Kodi says, as that indicator is not always accurate.

If you can ping google or install updates, you’re connected. It seems like you’re saying OSMC is connected to the Internet but Kodi is not reporting that correctly. That’s not going to be a problem, just means the server it uses to verify connectivity isn’t reachable

Yes but… Kodi does not download any addon updates or connects with Internet for streaming (e.g HGTV)…

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information, including logs from you. Our wiki contains detailed steps for providing the relevant info we need to help you.

Hello, all
I have the same problem.
I have just changed my router and I can’t open any addon after that. All services show that everything is ok, but network doesn’t work. Another devices work well with network.

Is anybody know what to do?

Did you seriously not read and understand the post directly above yours?