Invidious, Piped, even youtube

Hello everyone,

I’m quite new to OSMC (on a rasberry pi 3B+) tried already a few different things but i’m not a geek or so.
First time I installed OSMC, I used the extension invidious to watch internet videos. After a few problems and a long time and running LIBREELEC, I installed again OSMC but now neither invidious, Piped or even youtube are working. Invidious and Piped tells me there is some error and I need to see the log for more details (but I don’t know how to do that and I don’t thing I would understand the error anyway) and youtube tells me that now I need to use API and I don’t know what it is.

Somone could tell me how to make this extensions work please ? Or and alternative to watch wideos from internet ?

Thanks for your help.

For Youtube API key read this

For the other issues you can upload debug enabled logs and maybe someone can spot the issue.
While my first thought is a incorrect inputstream setup.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot: