Iptv simple

Loading a big m3u file seems successful, thousands and thousands of these lines:

DEBUG : AddOnLog: pvr.iptvsimple: pvr.iptvsimple - LoadPlayList - M3U line read: ‘#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name=“✦●✦ [NL] ALGEMEEN [FHD] ✦●✦” tvg-logo="" group-title=“EU | NETHERLANDS FHD”,✦●✦ [NL] ALGEMEEN [FHD] ✦●✦’
2021-07-07 18:43:40.743 T:2680 DEBUG : AddOnLog: pvr.iptvsimple: pvr.iptvsimple - AddChannelGroup - Added group: EU | NETHERLANDS FHD, with uniqueId: 49

Then when opening ¨TV¨

2021-07-07 19:25:09.933 T:2612 INFO : Loading skin file: MyPVRChannels.xml, load type: KEEP_IN_MEMORY

It just blocks the screen and showing 1 cpu load of 142…

Ssh is stil working, but the gui is frozen.

Hi,

Reduce channel list or disable epg. Sounds like the vero4k has ran out of memory.

Thanks Tom.

I tried with smaller lists, same problem.
EPG is not being used.

1989 M total memory
793 M used memory
776 M active memory
427 M inactive memory
572 M free memory
25 M buffer memory
598 M swap cache
0 M total swap
0 M used swap
0 M free swap
0 pages swapped in
0 pages swapped out

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

I just opened the m3u file with a text editor and cut out all except the channels for my country. It is loading fine now. The original m3u file was 58 MB.

wow, that will eat up alot of memory. Like each line holds 2-3 urls, stream icon and sometime epg