IR woes with vero 4K+

Do you have another IR remote you could test with temporarily?

Something like evtest might be useful here

Just to help i think this issue is not only on IR i have the exact same issue with bluetooth and i can also have the same issue on my Windows HTPC. Its exactly the same Behavior as described here with the same kind of log.

95% of the Time everything IS fluent but sometimes there IS a Behavior like a stuck button. And i Guess seeing it happen on harmony bluetooth and also on windows and now i read what your noticing (because until now i really tought it was a harmony hub issue) makes me Guess its a general issue in fact

I just tested with the original RF remote for a few minutes but couldn’t reproduce the issue there.

Sebastian

I confirm i Nevers reproduce the issue with the rf remote. Only with harmony on IR or harmony on bluetooth. And on whatever the vero or the HTPC. Im happy to see its not on my side. And i confirm i have the same log as you. One event received but Kodi triggers multiple actions

Ah, ok. As far as I know, the Harmony only uses Bluetooth to communicate with the hub and the hub sends IR signals to the devices.
So it does seem the issue is limited to the IR subsystem on the Vero.

Sebastian

No. The hub Can send ir signal or bluetooth signal (making it like a Xbox controller or a MCE keyboard) both works well (i prefer bluetooth) and both have the issue with suddenly without knowing why for 2 seconds it looks like a button is stuck