Is it a simple fix to revert to v18?

Hi, I jump on this thread because I experienced a similar behavior since the last update to Kodi v. 19.1 and the latest OSMC.

The update went all well using the update function on “my OSMC”, no sad face or so, data migration went fine as well.

Watching movies, mostly 1080p.mkv and UHD.mkv, and TV shows showed sometime an error described by the TE:

The screen turns black, but sound is still running. The vero 4K+ seem not to respond to remote command via CEC for a long time, then stops the movie. Pressing “play” continues to play the movie with picture and sound as normal.

I have tried several times to log this behavior, but when I tried, the movie or TV show played fine. For 3,5 hrs. the device played fine, another day the described error occurred after about 1,5 hrs. Going back to the timestamp in the movie where the screen went black showed no error the next time I tested. So, the file itself should be OK.

Because of this error I reinstalled the November version of OSMC with Kodi 18.9.

Is there a possibility to do logging without this permanent message on top of the screen? I would happy to provide logs but since the problem occurs only seldom in my case, the logging message disturbs the enjoyment watching movies.