Jango Error Message Not Working

No need for VPN’s or tracking down developers. Get Jango back up and running in a flash.

goto System >File Manager >add source
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/
Name: (NAME) “name it whatever you like”
press Esc (go to home screen)
System >Settings >Addons Install From Zip File> (NAME) >Frodo> ###scroll down### script.module.t0mm0.common > press Enter.
DONE

Hi Benjamin

I believe we spoke briefly via our Facebook page.

As mentioned, it isn’t really appropriate for us to include this module by default, even though it is a small script. However, it is available under OSMC.

The developer of the add-on you have mentioned should explicitly list this module as a dependency. This is the best person to contact, as this will resolve the issue for other platforms.

However I appreciate you sharing this knowledge with other users who may experience a similar problem

Sam

Hi,

I am trying to get the Jango addon to start working again and tried adding the helper script mentioned above to no avail. Here’s a snippet from the log:
00:37:34.241 T:1734341616 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<–
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type ‘exceptions.AttributeError’>
Error Contents: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘group’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.jango/default.py”, line 831, in
login(‘Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Jango’)
File “/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.jango/default.py”, line 38, in login
token=regex_from_to(link,‘name=“csrf-param” /><meta content="’,‘"’)
File “/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.jango/default.py”, line 729, in regex_from_to
r = re.search(“(?i)” + from_string + “([\S\s]+?)” + to_string, text).group(1)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘group’
–>End of Python script error report<–
00:37:34.355 T:1958740912 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.jango/
00:37:34.355 T:1958740912 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.jango/) failed

Any hints appreciated!

Jan.

P.S. I just started from a fresh OSMC install with nothing else added.

Full log is here:
http://paste.osmc.io/yibocebozu.vhdl