Just a curiosity / feedback if it's resolvable. Mediaset Play addons. All on demand content it's glitch only at 720p. How it's possible

On my current Pi2 i have this addons:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292876

It’s an addons for “open” and watch the free side of italian Mediaset… Film… documetary… programs… Tv serial etc etc aired from all italian tv channel.

It’s a lot of time i see this little trouble… usually, when i see this issue i simply switch the risolution of video from kodi panel. If it’s selected 720p i switch to a 576p source or a 1080p and i can see the programs whitout any issue.

I don’t have idea… it’s the mediaset content not completely fixed for this resolution ? It’s the Rpi2 can handle this resolution video ?

If it’s needed we can pick an example source on this addons… and we can try the same programs to see the result.

EDIT
This is an example:

This is “Gole Ruggenti” an italian films aired some days ago. During reproduction glitch… if i put pause all glitch disappear.
If i change source from kodi… select video at 1080p or 576p all works whitout any issue…

How it’s possible ?
On kodi.log apparently, after open this film, it’s appears this:

2023-02-13 16:55:29.556 T:423      INFO <general>: CAESinkALSA::Initialize - Attempting to open device "default"
2023-02-13 16:55:29.580 T:423      INFO <general>: CAESinkALSA::Initialize - Opened device "default"
2023-02-13 16:55:29.584 T:423      INFO <general>: CAESinkALSA::InitializeHW - Your hardware does not support AE_FMT_FLOAT, trying other formats
2023-02-13 16:55:29.585 T:423      INFO <general>: CAESinkALSA::InitializeHW - Using data format AE_FMT_S24NE3

Your hardware not support AE_FMT_FLOAT… could that be a cause? But because it’s affect only at video at 720p and apparently only on Mediaset content ?

This would be a lot simpler if we had full debug logs of a issue. Like enable debug logs, restart osmc, connect the addon, stream and get the glitch, “fix it via switching resolution?”, then stop and uplaof full logs via MyOSMC.

In streaming there is a “gazillion” diffrent solutions to get the video to your unit, some are standardized, some are not. Since I’m not Italian, I’m guessing I can’t stream the content, guessing there is a geo-ip lock on it. So I can’t even hesitate to guess which streaming solution they went with, and how to solve a problem with their solution.

So please upload some debug logs.

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

ok @joakim_s .

it’s not urgent… the oddity is that only the video stream at 720p present glitch.

as soon as i have some free time i will try to get one kodi.log whit debug info activate and i try to provide here (using paste service).

in the meantime, thanks for your attention .