Kodi 17 local update date?

Hi all,

Does anybody have an idea how to figure out when I did the update to kodi 17? Timestamp of a certain (log) file? Version info file? Trying to match it to my latest automatic/manual backup of osmc/kodi 16.

Kodi 17 is useless without Crystal HD support and it seems to be an impossible thing to fix so want to prepare myself for a rollback. (last Kodi 16 is 2017.01 then, correct?)
Had hoped to make Kodi 17 my last version for good ol’ Apple TV silver. :cry:

Thanks,
McMac

grab-logs -P -a

Thanks. After seeing every possible update, I assume this is the correct one:

Start-Date: 2017-02-11 21:01:37
Commandline: /usr/bin/apt-get-real dist-upgrade
Upgrade: atv-mediacenter-osmc:i386 (17.0.0-2, 17.0.0-4), base-files-osmc:i386 (2.0.6, 2.0.7)
End-Date: 2017-02-11 21:03:51

This was update corresponds to 2017.02 therefore I need to get 2017.01 to get the latest Kodi 16, right?

Yes January Image is last v16 Image

If @Spinner re-appears and is willing to do lots of testing, I’ll try and re-add support for CrystalHD in v17.

I tried to get some feedback re. this from the community but understand people want to watch and use their AppleTVs with Jarvis rather than experiment with Krypton.

Sam

1 Like

Was going to offer my spare Apple TV silver for testing but realized it doesn’t have a CHD in it.
Do you think it would be enough to test with a USB installed version without touching my SSD install on my primary ATV?
It’s been a while since I compiled stuff using Makefiles but would like to give a hand if I can (with some instructions). (I do Java coding these days, C/C++ a long time back)

That’s sufficient

Stay tuned

Sam

Hi, I’m little more than enthusiastic, but if you need a larger testing pool I have got an appletv with chd that I’m willing to break in order to get the old ATV boxes up to v17.

If any further testers are needed, I can also offer testing with an ATV1 with CHD.

I’m running via USB with a removed HDD, so swapping out test builds will be as easy as flashing a new USB stick if you can provide them in a disk image format.