Kodi doesn't actualize my Databank

Since yesterday kodi doesnt actualize the databank with new Films. I Tag my Films on pc with TMM and let actualize the Database only local on my Vero4k, But now, the Filmnames and the Moviesubribe Will Not be Shown.what can be the Solution

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

I have uploaded the log

When you upload, you get a URL, which you share here

Https://Paste.osmc.tv/vafakarebu

We need complete logs, not just the Kodi logs.

2019-06-16 10:51:02.693 T:3868189408 WARNING: Process directory '/media/Musik/Bravo Hits/08 Bravo Hits 8/' does not exist - skipping scan. 2019-06-16 10:51:02.693 T:3535794912 ERROR:

Did you change the location/names? Then you need to do a clean library

The Problem is gone !
Solved myself, TMM has created Movie.nfo but Not the Info with the moviename, i made it manually — thanks for your support