Kodi Jarvis 16.1 Crash when getting into Soundcloud addon

Hi there,
I’m having this issue at least once a day under :osmc: 2016.05-1
Here’s my logs : http://paste.osmc.io/maxetuvidi

Kodi GUI totally freezes, when I’m in my account > “Following” section of Soundcloud, while loading the artists thumbnails.
After that, I’m forced to restart the mediacenter through ssh session.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

V

Please reproduce the crash and follow the instructions in the link below to submit a useful report.

Hi @mcobit,

Please reproduce the crash and follow the instructions in the link below to submit a useful report.

I’ll try to reproduce the crash, but it seems to occur randomly when browsing. Which part of my previous post is irrelevant ? Do you want me to give more details on how the freeze occurs ? For the logs part, I’ve done grab-logs -A

Edit: Sorry, just saw your log in the first post.
Might be a plugin problem. But if it is a problem with loading jpegs, there is a known issue with that and they are working on it.

@mcobit
Thanks man ! I’ll keep track of this if the freeze happens again.

It occurs when switching from one addon to another one with Amber Skin. For example :
I’m in a video addon called : “DIY Network”
Stop the playback with stop button on my TV remote control.
Press back button several times to get back to OSMC home menu.
Go to addon section.
Select soundcloud addon from music Addons category
MyAccount > Following
and only then it freezes when Kodi is loading the artists thumbnails.

I can’t reproduce it as I want as it only occurs randomly.
OSMC is running on a raspberry pi 3 B.
I use mainly the TV remote control to browse the GUI and sometimes I use a Bluetooth keyboard when I want to search something on Youtube pluggin (the keyboard is paired with the internal adapter of the pi).

I’m already aware of the loading jpegs issue (already seen the topic), I’ve uploaded the thumbnail and I could open it without problem on my station, so it let me think the file wasn’t corrupted.

Thanks again :smiley: