Lg oled and setting 444 10bit still required?

Hope you guys don’t mind me hijacking/necromancing this thread. Yesterday I had the ominous colour problem for the first time.

LG B6D, HDMI Ultra Deep Colour is activated for the HDMI port.

Vero 4K connected with enclosed HDMI cable to HDMI1. HDR autoswitch on. Adjust display refresh rate on start/stop. GUI 1080p60. Delay after change of refresh rate 1.0 seconds. /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr is empty during idle and shows reset during HDR playback.

Every UHD/60FPS/HDR file works flawlessly except for a quite new one. It makes the GUI have its green turned up to 11 (or 257 if you want). Like that:

The .nfo of the file in question reads http://paste.osmc.io/venuleribu.avrasm
The only thing I found to differ from other working UHD HDR files is line 25: Mastering display color primaries : R: x=0.340000 y=0.160000, G: x=0.132500 y=0.345000, B: x=0.750000 y=0.300000, White point: x=0.156340 y=0.164500 A quick search for this interestingly leads to this thread on kodi.tv with a similar problem. @Theetjuh answered there as well. As far as I’m able to understand the problem – which isn’t very far –, it is caused by the file erroneously announcing its colour space to the playback device.

A two minute sample can be downloaded here. If you haven’t guessed already, it’s a UHD BD remux.

If you need any logs, just tell me which of the categories should be checked and I’ll provide them. Simply ticking all seemed overkill to me.