Locales not set properly on Vero 2


I had unicode issues while using Sickrage on Vero 2 OSMC.
OSMC was up to date, I did “sudo dpkg-reconfigure locales” to set the locales again, but the LC_ALL and LANGUAGE variables kept not being exported properly.
I managed to fix it by adding the lines “export LC_ALL=fr_FR.UTF-8” and “export LANGUAGE=fr_FR.UTF-8” to the ~/.profile and ~/.bashrc files.
I just report this since I suppose this is not a normal behaviour.


Thanks, we’ll look at this. I am aware that locale configuration isn’t completely correct right now for the console. This will be improved for